The Prostate Cancer Research & Assistance Fund is a non-profit international organization incorporated in the State of Arizona. Our programs are dedicated to the collecting and distributing of information and educating the public about therapies, with emphasis placed on the treatment and prevention of cancer and other deteriorating diseases. PCRAF also sponsors and supports continuing research into methodologies for the treatment and prevention of cancer.
"Awareness builds a healthier lifestyle."
PCRAF looks forward to:
- Providing funding for research and programs that promote and enhance the treatment of cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Supplying much needed equipment, medical supplies, and medicines to hospitals and clinics both in the United States and internationally.
- Providing emergency information to victims of cancer and their families, so that they might make an informed decision on how and where to treat their illness.
- Develop our networking with other medical non-profit organizations to increase the awareness of therapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Build a strong network of dedicated, caring individuals to provide hope for the victims of cancer.
The Alternative Cancer Research Fund (dba: Prostate Cancer Research & Assistance Fund) relies on tax-deductible donations from the public to continue our work and help provide a healthier lifestyle to those victims of cancer. Thank you for your continued support.